The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said:
“Whoever prays the morning prayer in congregation then sits remembering Allah until the sun rises, then prays two units of prayer has the reward like that of Hajj and `Umrah, complete, complete, complete (in reward).”
We will be holding a prayer/halaqa session in the Ranchlands NW Mussallah on Saturday, February 13th 2016 at 6:30 am sharp.
Our planned schedule for the event is as follows:
- 6:30: Adhan for Fajr prayer
- 6:45: Fajr prayer in congregation
- 7:00-7:15: Supplications of the morning
- 7:55-8:30: Silent worship and Umrah prayer
- 8:30-9:30: Breakfast-Cereal, fruit, coffee, tea and juice
Although this is a Free event, we encourage all attendees to register to aid the volunteer team in setting up for the event. Click here to Register Today!