A 90 minute panel discussion concerning Bill C 51
On Saturday, March 14th, from 1:45-3:30pm
at Falconridge/Castleridge Community Association
95 Falshire Drive N.E., Calgary
- Stephen Garvey -DAPC Federal Candidate Calgary-Skyview)
- Brian Seaman – human rights/civil liberties consultant
- Fayaz Tilly – Imam Muslim Council of Calgary, UofC Muslim Chaplain
- Saima Jamal (Event Moderator) – Program Director of the Calgary Islamic Chamber
- Michelle Robinson – Aboriginal Peoples’ Commission in Alberta, President
What will be discussed?
- What is Bill C 51?
- Why are politicians speaking for or against C 51?
- C51 & free speech?
- Could C 51 affect due process?
- C 51 – Civil liberties and rights?
- C 51 & Islamophobia
- C51 & spying
- C51 and discrimination
- C51 and its impact on Canadian Society